College of Science Advising Center
To schedule a virtual or in-person appointment visit unt.navigate.eab.com
Visit navigate.unt.edu for our new mobile app where you can schedule appointments, find or create study groups, see your schedule and more!
|Location||Hickory Hall 283|
REMINDER: All students in their first semester at UNT, as well as students who are on academic alert or probation, are required to come in for advising prior to registration. Incoming first-time-in-college and transfer students are required to attend Orientation to meet with an advisor and register for courses.
We are currently not offerring drop-in advising. Please schedule an appointment through appointments.unt.edu
TIPS FOR DROP-IN ADVISING
- Have your student ID number ready.
- Know what questions you need answered.
- Have an idea of what courses you want to take. Use our DIY Advising page to help.
- Drop-in advising appointments are meant to be quick, goal-oriented sessions. Please be ready for a swift conversation.
- If you join drop-in advising and have an appointment scheduled that you no longer need, please cancel that future appointment.
Departmental Faculty Advising
Students also have the option to meet with their department faculty advisor for advising.
- Biology, Biochemistry, Ecology, & Medical Lab majors can email email@example.com for an appointment
- Chemistry majors can email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
- Math majors can email MathAdvising@unt.edu for an appointment
- Physics majors can email email@example.com for an appointment
Sometimes you just need the opinion of a fellow student. That's where the College of Science Student Ambassadors come in. Feel free to contact them directly, or join our twice weekly office hours to get some advice and answers.
Learn more about our COS Ambassadors for the 2021-2022 academic year!
College of Science Lab Kit: Student Resources and Helpful Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a look at our new "Lab Kit." With this tool, we hope to address the most common issues encountered by our students.