The College of Science is dedicated to helping students succeed at UNT. Highlighed below are resources that many math and science majors find helpful! Additionally, you can download this more exstensive PDF list of important campus resources.
College of Science Resource Centers:
Math Lab: Sage Hall, 130
Chemistry Resource Center (CRC): Chemistry Building, 231
Computational Chemistry Instructional Laboratory (CCIL): Chemistry Building, 232
Physics Instructional Center (PIC): Physics Building, 209
Tips for a Successful Semester:
- Visit your instructors during their office hours - check your syllabus for specific dates, times, locations, and appointment method!
- Meet with your Academic Advisor or Faculty Advisor to discuss study strategies and skills
- Attend Supplemental Instruction (S.I.) or tutoring sessions
- Meet with an Academic Coach in the Learning Center
- Reach out to a College of Science Ambassadors at COSambassador@unt.edu to seek advice from a fellow student
For more information on how to use the Learning Center for tutoring, academic coaching, and more, please visit: https://learningcenter.unt.edu/science.
Proton Series: Faculty Panel
October 9th, 2018: 5:00-6:00pm in Physics, Room 102
Level Up Your Learning