How to apply | College of Science

How to apply

Freshman & first-time students

Are you a high school student or attending college for the first time? Start here!

Apply as a freshman

Transfer students

Are you transferring to UNT from another college or university? Start here!

Apply as a transfer student

International undergraduate students

You should apply for admission to UNT as an international student if you are not currently a U.S. citizen, you do not have a U.S. permanent resident card (green card), and you are not an undocumented immigrant.

Apply as an international student

Second bachelor's students

You'll need to apply to UNT's graduate school first, and then contact our advising office to start your degree plan.

Apply as a second bachelor's student