To be considered for the Dr. Robert H. and Jimmie G. Nobles Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Science and the Toulouse Graduate School, in effect at the time of any award.
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Science with an emphasis in Environmental Science or a graduate student in Toulouse Graduate School, Environmental Science program at the University.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or its successor.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities.
Any questions can be sent to AmyMarie.Baker@unt.edu.